Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Football season!

I LOVE football season.. For several reasons: FOOD, family and foul language. A great time had by all. Our family is made up of die-hard Chargers fans. We ♥ the Chargers! Even when they lose (like last night).



This picture is when we were newly-daters. I have a hilarious video of Matt watching a Chargers game that wasn't going so well but I think he'd kill me if I posted it. :) But look how cute we were! Young and in love!!

Not too long after this pic was taken, we found out there was a itty-bitty Chargers fan in my belly! Come to think of it, that's probably why Emma is prone to swearing these days. She sat in on a lot of football games and not one of them went by without someone yelling bad words....





Here's a picture of Cabria, a future Charger's Girl! She is the cutest thing since, well... EVER! I love her so much!



Cabria, Trace and Baby Emma!!!
Here we are at the Charger's Stadium! Look how happy we all look. Hahaha!


I can't wait for the next game! Hopefully we'll play better than we did last night. Say some prayers, football fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment