Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.

This one is way too hard.. There are so many things I want to do before I die and I don't know that I could find a photo that would be able to express how I feel... I know I could say something cool, like I just want to parachute off a mountain or  go backpacking through Europe (yeah, right.. Let's be honest, unless there is a tram, I'm not carrying a backpack more than about two blocks). Of course there are a million and one crazy things I'd like to do before I die but at the end of the day, they're not the most important things in the world.

Before I die, I want to see my daughter graduate from high school AND college.. I want to see her fall in love and get married and become a mother. I want to hear her laugh billions of times, and I want to dry her little tears when she is sad. I want to be able to provide her with the things she needs and teach her to appreciate the things she has...

I want to grow old with my husband.. I want to enjoy the time we have together as a family. I have been so blessed to have found someone as amazing as Matt to share my life with... He is the catalyst for every happy moment I've had in my adult life.. I want to make him happy and I want to be with him through every moment...

You never know when your last moment on earth could be... I want to savor every moment I have with the people I love... I want my family to know how much they mean to me.




1 comment:

  1. I want to smash corruption in the face before I die :-D

    ReplyDelete