Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012: Week 1

Our week in review:

I spent Sunday extremely hungover (more on that at a later date).

Emma has been looking at her clock and yelling, "It's two-ninety-four! WE'RE LATE!" She's extremely protective of her mommy. She has been talking a lot about Uncle Nick lately. She calls Vincent "Pincent." Man, I love that girl!

Vincent is finding his voice. He coos and laughs all the time now. He kicks up a storm in his bouncy chair!!

Matt plays Call of Duty ALL THE MOTHEREFFING time. He got a promotion at work and now he gets all fancy every day. I like it. :)

I went back to work this week which isn't too much fun but it's nice to get out of the house. Plus, I get to take Baby Pincent with me.

Loving this life~

Whistle while you work...


No comments:

Post a Comment