Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mind Games

I've recently come to the realization that I talk to myself.. A LOT. And not just the regular kind of talking to yourself like most people do, I have full on conversations with myself. Usually in my head.. And I am really funny so sometimes I just start laughing out loud (LOL). I'm sure this looks weird to everyone else.. Some girl, alone in her car, cracking up for no apparent reason. I pictured that scenario this morning shortly after I got to work and I laughed and laughed and laughed! I wonder what my coworkers think....

1 comment:

  1. I totally do the same thing... the voice in my head is getting a bit annoying actually. It like to narrate everything! haha!

    I love the pictures of you and your family by the way, all beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete