Friday, July 31, 2009

Let's go fly a kite!!!

Famous last words... "Uncle Matt, I'm begging you!"

Somehow Cabria talked Matt and Joey into flying her Hannah Montana kite for her. Really, I think they had more fun than she did!

What do you think?

I'll just play with this while you do all the work, Uncle Joey....
CIMG1178

Wait a minute! Why is my kite down?!
CIMG1176

I look like I'm helping...
CIMG1174

When is it my turn to fly it?!
CIMG1165

I'll just dance around til you're ready to let me fly the kite.
CIMG1167

(As Cabria has said to me, I can still see your butt crack!)
CIMG1166

FINALLY!
CIMG1168

So much fun with Uncle Matt!
CIMG1172

Oh, hello Hannah Montana!
CIMG1189

1 comment:

  1. Just say no to crack!!! hahahhahahaha, she is so funny! Yesterday she told me she hit the motherload...WTH...so I ran in to the bathroom to check the toilet:0

    ReplyDelete