Friday, July 31, 2009

Cabria Maria...

Picture it.... June 2008 at one of Trace's golf tournaments. I was pregnant at the time and I was constantly trying not to pee my pants from laughing at all the things Miss Cabria said...

One of the funniest was when she yelled across the room that you could only go to school if you poop in the big girl potty. She then looked directly at a red-faced Trace and proceeded to yell, "Bobo poops in the big girl potty, don't you Bobo?" For all of his golfing colleagues to hear.

Later, she answered a fake phone call and said, "Oh hello Hannah Montana.......... No, I can't come to your concert tonight.... No, my mom won't let me....... I don't know why.... Ok bye bye.:"

This video isn't the best quality because it was taken on my cell phone but it's so funny and cute!!!


1 comment: