Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day!


We spent Valentine's with the fam. It was awesome!


First we went to Cathy's (Matt's Mom) for a family party and lots of yummy food.


After that we went to Michael and Mandy's for dinner. They had this awesome grill thing that sits in the middle of the table and cooks meat and veggies right there. It was so much fun!


My little niece Cabria did my make-up and my hair. She always tells me I look like "Miley Cyprus" and that she's going to style my hair like Tom Brady. After make-overs, she wanted to play doctor/sick man. I was the doctor first and she proceeded to tell me that she had butterflies in her tummy. They must have needed friends because she told me later that she had ladybugs, caterpillars and names in her tummy and could I please make her some tea with a jingle bell in it. She is so hilarious!!!


Trace is growing up so fast.. He's a little man now! All the girls at his school love him. We gave him some Tommy cologne because he's old enough to wear it. He looked at Matt like he had lost his mind when Matt told him to spray it on his wrists and rub them on his neck. I think he always thinks Matt is teasing him so he doesn't believe half of what he says.


After the kids went to bed, Mandy, Michael, Matt and I watched "Mirrors." I had nightmares. Thanks guys! Micheal fell asleep on the worst part. I almost convinced Matt to go home when Michael was sleeping but he woke up before I could sneak out.


All in all, it was the best Valentine's ever... We are so blessed! We have the most amazing family and life gets better everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I almost wet my pants. You are so funny! I am sooo glad you are my sis!

    ReplyDelete