Monday, March 30, 2009

Angels among us...


My niece and nephew are the greatest kids in the world.. They give me something to look forward to every day. I only hope that Emma will be as smart and funny and wonderful as they are. These two kids inspire me...


I want to dance and sing and laugh without a care in the world, just like Cabria! I want to see the world through her eyes, with pure love and happiness. I want to love and protect my family with no fear, the way she loves and protects her Bo-Bo (Trace). I want to skip through life with a big smile on my face and a song in my heart the way this beautiful little girl does. I want to be just like her when I grow up. She is my hero...


I want to have the natural talent that Trace possesses. I want to be kind and loyal and incredible, just like him. I want people to speak of me the way they speak of Trace, as though he is a star! I want to see the good in everyone the way he does. I want to operate life with my heart instead of my head, just like Trace! He is not going to be someone amazing, he has already achieved that. He's going to be better than amazing because he's going to be Trace! The possibilities are endless for him.


The definition of a 'Role Model' is 'someone worth imitating.' While others might find role models in the media or the government, I see my idols right here in front of me.
These are people worth looking up to.





Trace has the best smile. It lights up the world!




Cabria sings and dances.. She is HILARIOUS!





The princess is here! Her life should be a reality show...




Even with blue teeth, it's still the best smile in town!




This picture pretty much sums it up!






Trace loves the Chargers so Grammy got him these awesome balloons for his birthday.




Why do I cry every time I look at this pic??




Cabria loves her babies.. She is the sweetest heart of all!





This is the best picture ever. They both look like they want to run for their lives! Cabria's face is hilarious here and Trace looks like he's trying to give Emma to Cabria so he can blame her for the screaming.





This one is my favorite.. There are no words.




Our little cheerleader! She makes the games so much fun!



Born to be Chargers' fans!



1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, I really am wiping away tears right now. They love you as much as you love them! Thanks for being the best aunt in the world!

    ReplyDelete