Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I think my house is haunted....

I made the mistake of watching a show on A&E called Paranormal State. It's all about ghosts and demons and all my worst fears. Matt and I watched it for weeks and weeks until I didn't dare to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night without turning all the lights on. I was pregnant at the time so I had to use the restroom about five times a night. This resulted in a very irritated Matt.



Needless to say, Matt won't let me watch this or any of the other 'haunted shows' I've picked up in the last year. Haunted Friday is now just regular boring old Friday.



My mother says that those kind of shows open the door to evil things. Either she's right or else I've scared my brain to death....



All I know is that thanks to Paranormal State, I now know what 'Dead Time' is. Dead Time is ridiculous. Supposedly at 3am, spirits are more active. It's the Haunting Hour. I now wake up at 3am every night. TERRIFIED, thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. Um I'm pretty sure you always think your houses are haunted. No matter where you've lived. lol. You need to stop freaking yourself out...maybe there are ghosts...or maybe not. I dont think anyone knows for sure. They have left you alone for this long, so I think you're safe. Stop worrying about things that are not in your control!...I still love ya though.:)

    ReplyDelete