Friday, March 27, 2009

Twitters and babies...

First of all, I've recently been hearing about Twitter.. I'm a little confused about this whole situation. I do not Twitter…. I don’t believe in Twitter. I’m medium sure that Twitter is just another way for the government to monitor our goings-on. Meanwhile, how did they let the Octo-mom slip through the cracks?

I know that no one wants to talk about the Octo-momster anymore but I need to share my thoughts...

First of all, I don't know who let her out of the house to get impregnated with the first SIX kids... Who told her that was ok six different times? Shouldn't someone have been monitoring her actions at some point? Then she went and had eight little babies put into her big giant tummy??? What the mother? These are questions I, as a tax paying citizen of these United States, would like to know. Really, shouldn't someone have stepped in at some point and said enough is enough already, you damn whack job?! Someone really fudged the bucket....

Hi rest of the world, here in America we still won't let the gays marry and live happily ever after, but you can birth as many babies as you please out into the world to use up all our energy and resources leaving 14 little carbon footprints all over the place?! What's the deal with that US Government??

Some people are saying that she tried to get pregnant with multiples in hopes of getting a reality show....

NOW, I hear she's in the works with TLC, I'm presuming, to get said reality TV show! Doesn't that channel have enough multiples-centered shows to date??? Really, it all started with John and Kate Plus Eight. Then they added Seventeen Kids and Counting. Now they've got Table for Twelve. They think people are going to care about FOURTEEN MORE CHILDREN? And what are they going to call it, Foodstamps for Fifteen?



Frankly, I don't have time for this business... I've got my own child, a neice and a nephew and I watch John and Kate Plus Eight. That equals eleven kids' lives I am currently following on a regular basis. I admit, I have browsed Seventeen Kids and Counting, mostly because I am medium sure the parents might have some role to play in the Apocolypse (I guess we'll see), but there is just no way I am going to be able to keep track of that many kids.. I think she totally missed the train with this whole giving-birth-to-multiples-and-getting-a-reality-show scene... Maybe if there weren't already a babillion shows on that subject but even then, I highly doubt the public would want to watch a show about a self-indulgent delusional Angelina Jolie wanna-be. I've got enough on my plate without having to keep track of another person's children.. No thanks,Octo-Mom, I'm full.





3 comments:

  1. WOW you pretty much summed up everything I have been feeling and thinking about Octo-monster! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Foodstamps for Fifteen" I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foodstamps for 15 (Triple F for short)!! You are sooooo witty, I really do think you need to start writing books...I'll illustrate!

    ReplyDelete