Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can't take my eyes off of her....

Here's another of those milestones I was telling you about... Emma decided she was going to start crawling Friday evening. The problem is, she does not care one ounce about crawling. In fact, she doesn't care much about anything except standing up... That's right I said STANDING. If you're thinking, WTF? (Or WTH? for those of you that don't think F) Don't be alarmed, I thought the same thing.

I'm medium sure her only goal in life is to escape. Why I seem to have that affect on living things in my care I will never know... I'm pretty sure Buster is thinking the same thing as Emma. "Wait til mom is not looking, then run for your life!" I don't know why but it makes me sad.

She crawls to whatever she thinks she can climb and then she stands up with a triumphant smile on her little face.

Watch til she finally gets to standing and then you'll get a special treat. :)



1 comment:

  1. Your baby is so so so damn cute!! Oliver wants her to be his girlfriend :) !!!!!

    ReplyDelete