Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NO SPOILERS PLEASE...

I'm now officially a Twilighter. Twilightee?? I don't know what we call ourselves as I haven't belonged to this secret club for long... All I know is I ask every person I meet if they've read the Twilight Series. We should have some kind of a handshake for these encounters. It makes sense to me!

First of all, I should say that I read the first book Twililght in two days. LOVED. IT. Wish I'd lived it. Couldn't get enough. I then read New Moon in one afternoon. I thought it was a better read than the first book but it wasn't as intense and exciting... In the first one, I was practically foaming at the mouth anticipating what would happen with Bella and Edward. I loved the second one, I just missed Edward and the true love cheesy stuff.

I don't want to talk about it beyond that point because I just started the third book, Eclipse. I don't want to know anything so don't tell me...

So far, I am Team Edward. And can I just say that I am OBSESSED with these books? It feels like I just joined this super secret organization and I need to talk to every person that belongs to it as much as possible.. My co-worker, Jessica, and I talk about it ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY.

I also find myself compelled to spread the word about these books. I really feel like people who haven't read them are missing a vital piece of life! I want them to experience the same joy that I have felt over the past week and I want them to call me and talk about it because they are now part of the club.


I'm currently researching Twilightee license plate frames. This is not a joke.

PS.. I didn't like the movie very much.. I was quite upset by the fact that there was not more interaction not too mention CHEMISTRY between Bella and Edward. Very disappointing.








No comments:

Post a Comment