Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

This was one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make...

First of all, I'd like to give a shout out to Grey's Anatomy. Dr. McDreamy and Dr. McSteamy, this doesn't change the way I feel about you... I'll continue to tune in every week to see you, and only you two because the two of you make my heart go pitter-pat.. Mostly McSteamy though. Sorry McDreamy, you're boring now that you got married.

Private Practice, it could have been you in that picture down below, unfortunately, you had to go and have that terrible rape scene this season and now I can't look at Charlotte without crying like a baby. Plus, what did you have to go and kill Dell off for?

Unsolved Mysteries, even though you've been cancelled for years now, I still watch you on DVD as often as life allows. You're forever in my heart. Also, you have no cast... Just that old guy with the scary voice.

Teen Mom 2.. Is it just me or is Jenelle's mom the real star of the show? "You are the worst piece of shit mom ever, Jenelle!" I concur, crazy lady.

American Idol, how I have loved you through the years, you will never know.

Last but certainly not least: Jersey Shore.... Snooki, I wish we were friends in real life! You've been my favorite since about the third or fourth show of the first season. Long live the poof!

And finally....
Here is the cast of my favorite show.


The reason I chose Modern Family besides the fact that it is HILARIOUS is because I love every character on this show! Phil and Claire, Luke, Hailey and Alex, Mitchell and Cam and Lily, Jay and Gloria and Manny... They are all so funny and I couldn't pick a favorite if you asked me to. If it were a matter of life and death I'd choose Cam. But secretly, I'd be debating between Cam and Phil.. Love this show!! And if you're not watching it, you have not lived.

1 comment:

  1. Curses! I have not lived!

    Hey, have you gone sky diving? If not, I declare you are missing out on life! :-) (Seriously)

    ReplyDelete