Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloweeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn....


Michael and Mandy have a Halloween Party every year. Every year except this one. I think they forgot that last year I was nine months pregnant and just had to watch everyone else have fun.. Part of the reason I had to watch rather than participate was because I made the mistake of sitting in their chair and reclining it so my feet were up and I got stuck.. All the drunkards walked by and waved while I sat there.. Hahaha. SO, Mandy and I decided that 2009 would be our year at the Halloween Party. Thanks for canceling our year, guys!

Today I'm trying something a little different; a slideshow. I don't know how it will turn out but I'm damn sick of the blogger picture uploader. Hopelfully this works!!

Here are the highlights of last year. I'm posting two pictures of me from before the party.. You'll see why. :)





>

1 comment: