Wednesday, October 28, 2009

...Thank You Notes...

It's Emma's Birthday Eve and I'm oh so thankful for....

31. Light FM 100.3. I listen to it at work and imagine myself karaoke-ing all the songs.

32. Amie repeatedly telling people at church that it was "beautiful as a whore's ass outside," and thinking they were offended because she said 'whore.'

33. Owen Aitken! He is so cute and he didn't punch Emma in the face when she pinched him three times.

34. Mexican food!

35. That Jordyn Sparks song, Battlefield. Because it always gets stuck in my head and because I have to confess that I secretly like it.. "Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield?! Better go and get your armor!" HAhahahaa. I don't know why but I love it!


I have to confess that I'm sad that no one has put on their gratitude hats... Have you people nothing to be thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Oh J'aime my dear I am thankful every day for your thank you notes, they always make me smile. You are just so damn cute I love it. I also love love battlefield, I belt that song out every time it comes on the radio, that reminds me I totally wanted to download it to my ipod and forgot so thank you again for reminding me. Loves!!

    ReplyDelete