Tuesday, October 20, 2009

...Thank You Notes...

I am STILL in the process of writing my Thank You notes from the wedding.. It is a work in progress, to say the least...

While I've been writing them, I find myself thinking of how blessed Matt and I are to have so many amazing people in our lives. It got me thinking, why just be thankful when something is given to you? Why not be grateful everyday?

So these are my Thank You Notes to the world.. Everyday, I'm going to list five things I'm glad to have in my life. Five DIFFERENT things everyday.

Day One!!

1. My Husband Matt, and our beautiful baby Emma.. (I know it's two but they come as a package)
2. My mom, dad and brother..
3. My new Fam-In-Law!!! They're the best!
4. My puppies Buster and Bailey..
5. ALL of my amazing friends. :)


What are you thankful for today????

No comments:

Post a Comment