Monday, October 26, 2009

...Thank You Notes...

Today I'm grateful for....


21. the fact that Emma is walking; which means she doesn't try to eat everything she finds on the floor. Hahaha.

22. Facebook not being an A-hole today.. My whole farm withered over the weekend and I had to rebuild from nothing, people!

23. Sweater weather.. My fat arms are hidden from sight!

24. My crazy dreams.. They provide entertainment for everyone!

25. The MTV show "Made." But not the ones when the bratty girls get made into something cool.. I like when the nerds get made into something. Because really, isn't that the story of my life?? Or maybe I just wish it were... I'm still a nerd!

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen Made. But now I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad facebook has been working for you...but it has been sucking ass for me the past 2 days! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya I love ya and your blogs always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete